ISAC has been active in the Automation Industry since 1994. The company has over 40 years of experience in Motion Control and CNC with a worldwide installed base. A pioneer in PC-based CNC solutions, ISAC was among the very first to implement Mechatrolink and EtherCAT interfaces and its tradition of innovation continues with the introduction of full-featured software-based CNC and Motion Control solutions.
The company devotes most part of its effort to R&D activities, often performed in collaboration with the University of Pisa: more than 50% of the internal staff is employed in Hardware and Software designing.
- more than 11,000 CNCs built;
- 20 years in the market, more than 40 years in the field;
- over 40,000 axes moved, 20,000 with digital interface;
- 800-1000 pieces produced per year;
- more than 100 different applications developed.
ISAC management system is certified in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 since 2004.